Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Don't Stop...Can't Get Enough

Next Swims:  
     Mon-Fri @ 6 am and 5 pm, 
     Saturday/Sunday @ 8 am and Noon  
Last Swim: Tuesday @ 5 pm
Water Temp:  64 per itch -o-meter
Air Temp:  86
Clarity:  Perfect  Carribean Clear
Waves: flat to start, tiny ripples later
Kru:  Mr. Bubble, Parker, Patriarch, Itch, Laguna, Brick, Synchro, Kahuna, Super Hera 

Getting to be routine...sunny days with minimal clouds, water not too cold, natural beauty all around.  Couple of boats lounging around, but to the north.  

First words out of Synchro's mouth when she came up on shore - "That was fantastic!".  It was a heartfelt sentiment, shared by me and probably everyone else tonight.  However, honestly, I can't remember anyone ever getting done with their swim and saying "Gawd, that was awful!"  We're all pretty good with the euphemisms and spin doctoring when we have  "less than ideal conditions".

There was some commentary after the swim, and I remember Kahuna saying "We need to put that in the blog", but now I can't remember what it was!  Some remark including the word Sh!t.  Kahuna, if you recall, please add some comment about it.  

So, I hope these lovely conditions don't stop until we get enough...and that we never get enough - even in "less that ideal conditions" 😊

Lovely is the feelin' now
Fever, temperatures risin' now
Power (oh power) is the force the vow
That makes it happen
It asks no questions why (ooh)
So get closer (closer now) to my body now
Just love me 'til you don't know how (ooh)
Keep on, with the force don't stop
Don't stop 'til you get enough
Keep on, with the force don't stop
Don't stop 'til you get enough
Keep on, with the force don't stop
Don't stop 'til you get enough
Keep on, with the force don't stop
Don't stop 'til you get enough

5 comments:

Kahuna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kahuna said...

I'm not sure anyone will read this comment, as the blog has now moved on, but for the record (since Mr. B brought the issue up), yesterday evening after the swim, Patriarch said something to Itch like "What do I owe you?" to which Itch replied "You're the Patriarch! You don't owe me shit!" Which pretty much sums up a lot of feelings Kru members have. The Patriarch, he's the trail blazer, the founder, the legend. We are deeply indebted to him. He's like one of those MLB stars, who never has to pay for a meal or a drink when out on the town again after winning the pennant.

jamie said...

Gotdamn right! Huzzah Patriarch!!

jamie said...

Huzzah Captn'!!!!!

Wytosk said...

Damn right! Oh man you guys missing this swimming is so hot damn hard. My scope holes are closed and look ‘sealed’... am I good to go? I will have to HOBBLE down that path but I’m desperate.