Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Don't Stop

Next Swims:  
     Mon-Fri @ 6 am and 5 pm, 
     Saturday/Sunday @ 8 am and Noon  
Last Swim: Tuesday @ 6 am
Water Temp:  64.7
Air Temp:  72 maybe
Clarity:   Very clear, just short of perfect
Waves: flat to start, tiny ripples later
Kru:  Diablo  on early shift, Mr. Bubble, Pool Noodle, Mary Jo, Handyman Hank, NorthShore Nancy, Shiny Chris, Magic Mike - think that's everyone

Another beautiful day with much warmer water temps than past couple of days.  Many of us hoping this trend will keep going!


Tonight, I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive 
and the world I'll turn it inside out, yeah
And floating around in ecstasy
So don't stop me now don't stop me
'Cause I'm having a good time, having a good time

I'm a shooting star, leaping through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car, passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go, go, go
There's no stopping me

No comments: