- 5:00 p.m. Friday, "Big Bang" Swim, Klode.
- 8:00 a.m. Saturday, Shipwreck Swim, Atwater.
- Noon Saturday, Good-old regular weekend noon swim (expect a packed beach, and boats), Klode.
- 8:00 p.m. Saturday, Full Moon Swim, Klode.
- Noon Sunday, Good-old regular weekend noon swim (again, expect a packed beach, and boats), Klode.
Water: 68, with perfect clarity, almost completely flat.
Air: Warm with clear skies.
Kru: Showgirl, Panini, Mr. A, Thanos the Mad Titan, Patriarch, Professor Mike, Julie Pool Noodle, Magic Mike, Eric/Brick, Lydia TTL, Dragonfly, Kahuna. Diablo maybe early shift. (I think I'm missing three or four swimmers, sorry about that, but I didn't expect to be writing today's blog, add your name in the comments if I missed listing you).
Easy to get spoiled with conditions like this morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for continued good conditions for tomorrow morning's shipwreck swim. See below re a potential post Full Moon Swim social event.