Wednesday, June 3, 2020

No Glove(s), No Love........ 45.3

Next Swims:  Mon-Fri, 6 am and 4 pm
Last SwimWednesday 6am
Water Temp: 45.3
Air Temp:   Humid upper 60's
Clarity: crystal clear
Waves:  like glass
Kru: Pool Noodle, Showgirl, Diablo (early), two guys on SUPs

I arrived in the parking lot early enough to chat with Diablo, who asked if I had gloves and booties.  <sigh>  If Diablo is warning you about the cold, then you know it's cold.

And yet... the morning was warm and beautiful, and the water was totally flat. There was a lot of goodness. We proceeded to suit up, and then I took temperature.

We swam, with more breast stroke and side stroke than faces in the water, and went to the sewer  pipe.  There is a lot of interesting debris on the bottom near the big north rock pile.  There were people on the forbidden north beach.

As I was pulling out of the parking lot, a deer came leaping up the street, and headed north thru the park.

1 comment:

Mr. Bubble said...

There goes my hope that it will be warmer this afternoon. Maybe I should have called it my delusion.