Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Hail and Farewell to our Dear Companion

Fellow Kru, with a heavy heart I share the news that Robin, aka Phoenix, has finally left this Earth...as many of you know, she spent the last few weeks in Hospice surrounded by loving family and friends. I was walking up the hill this morning at about 7 a.m.,chatting with a random guy I met on the path about the water temperature, when I encountered Showgirl, whom I was quite happily surprised to see on a Wednesday - and it took me a moment to realize something was deeply amiss, whereupon she shared the news.

I am guessing Panini will be able to share Service details at some point - but I wanted to break the silence....so we all know.  To those of you who were closest to Robin - knew her the best - I am so, so very sorry.

No comments: