Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Still Warm and Clear

Next Swims:  Tue 8/21 6PM?  ( I will not be there, but I think others will), Wed 6AM

Last Swims:  Mon 8/20 6PM, Tue 6AM
Water Temps: 70-72
Waves: Mon PM small rollers, Tue AM calm
Water Clarity:  Good Mon PM, Excellent Tue AM
Mon PM Crew:  There were 34 people at the open water clinic, some of whom I don't know.  Here is a list of the people I do know (and remember being there):  Sir James, Jessica (The "Fine Wench"), Diamond Dave, Kelly, Wonder Woman, Cap'n, Kahuna, Lorraine, Ron, Patriarch, Gumdrop, Mike & wife,  Dave & Not Dave's Wife, Alikat, Sarah, Bruce, John, Matt, Tony, Scooby on his jet ski (I'm sure I'm forgetting some people, sorry!) ...and Dash too!  :)
Tue AM Crew: Patriarch, Diablo, James, Jake, Brain, Gumdrop, Showgirl

Thanks to Jessica and James for an excellent open water clinic.  After the "formal" instruction a bunch of us did a mile swim to mudslide and back.

I am leaving for a week vacation in Glacier National Park and will be back in the water next Thursday. I leave the blog in Cap'n's capable (?) hands.

2 comments:

dash said...

Dash was there, too.

dash said...

Tue Aug 21
James and Dash swam south and back. Lake was warm with light chop. Water was ultra clear in spots and murky in other spots. Finally saw the treasure chest!