Sunday, August 14, 2011

Swim at Steve's Postponed

Steve reports poor conditions at his place. Large waves and a lot of stirred up gunk in the water. So we will cancel the swim at his house and try for another day.

I hate to break our streak, though. So I will try a 6PM Klode swim if anyone else is interested. Please comment.

2 comments:

Gumdrop said...

What's that smell? Chickenfish? Yea, I'm in, if I don't go earlier.

James Biles said...

I'll be driving back from up north but I intend to swim even if after dark.