Friday, August 7, 2020

The Odds Are Ever in Our Favor

 Next Swims:  

     Mon-Fri @ 6 am and 5 pm, 
     Saturday/Sunday @ 8 am and Noon  
Last Swim: Thursday @ 6 am
Water Temp: 68.4 per mitch-o-meter, 67.something per duck-o-meter  
Air Temp:  63
Clarity:  getting there, 6-7/10 maybe, still can't see bottom
Waves: flat

Kru:  Diablo (early shift), Moondaug, Scooby, Forger, Mr. Bubble, Mr. Anonymous, Handyman Hank, North Shore Nancy, Magic Mike, Ala, Kahuna, Mad Titan, Pool Noodle, Showgirl, Marcy.  plus an anonymous swimmer who comes down to join us regularly - gotta introduce myself next time.  Apologies if I missed any regulars - really challenging to remember everyone when now that the morning swims are so popular.  

Big news this morning is the public service announcement I just posted - Left Behind Lava Pants

What else can you say?  Beautiful sunny morning, no clouds, water warmer than the air.  I still get excited whenever I put the mitch-o-meter in the water and watch the numbers start increasing!

So, once again - we hit that perfect beach!  and of course, that reminds me of another rockin' 80s song

HIT THAT PERFECT BEAT 

by the Bronski Beat