Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Too Much of a Good Thing?

Next Swims:  Today Wed Aug 3rd 6pm
Thu and Fri 6AM

Last Swim:  Wed Aug 3rd 6PM
Water Temp: 71
Waves:  Flat Calm
Water Clarity: Excellent
Crew: Diablo, Showgirl, Crash, Gumdrop, Kahuna, Karen, Dave, Not Dave's Wife, Capt'n, Patriarch
Suit/Skin: 1/10

The other day I stopped at Boulangerie to pick up one of my favorite goodies, a "Chocolate Bomb". The guy behind the counter told me that he couldn't eat them because they are "too chocolatey".  I disagree - there is no such thing.

Likewise, even my shoulders ache and my arms are about to fall off, I will be back at the beach at 6PM to overindulge in these perfect swim conditions.

3 comments:

Moondaug said...

The great swimming conditions reminded me of a hot fudge sundae, it was nice and warm on top with a beautifully warm sunrise, and cool a few feet down (due to the thermocline) where one cold cool off their feet. The only thing I can think of that may be better is a double dipped hot fudge sundae!

Stickler said...

I'll be there at 6p!

rsm said...

HH and NSN are in.