Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Bad Sex Tip #9: Sex on the Beach

Next Swims: Wednesday thru Friday 9/23 - 9/25 @ 6am


Last Swim:
Tuesday September 22 @ 6am
       Water Temp:  54
       Air Temp: no idea
       Waves: almost none
       Clarity:  amazing, crystal clear
       Crew: Diablo, Showgirl, Panini, Kahuna
       Skin / Suit:  1 /3


Swimming nostalgia is running high these days, and this was a perfect day for it.  The streak continues, but the days are dwindling.  The water was a comfy 54, with no waves, and the clarity was amazing.  The sunrise was spectacular, with an orange glow spanning the entire horizon.


As the mornings get darker, there are fewer and fewer people at the lake.  This morning, there wasn't a single person or dog on the beach all the way to mudslide.  Which leads me to Bad Sex Tip #9-- the beach is deserted, so why not grab your squeeze and head over there for some sunrise action?  The only spectators will be.... the Klode Krew.


Big thanks to Kahuna for his pre-emptive post today (I'm side-stepping the lack of faith, confidence, and trust in my blogging abilities that his post suggests), AND thank you for the fantastic can of IPA he miraculously produced for me on the bike path yesterday!

7 comments:

Patriarch said...

I've been gone a week now and missing the lake, so I thought I'd catch up with the blog and see how things are going. I was hoping perhaps to see a picture of a gorgeous sunrise. No luck. Maybe a story of brave swimmer versus rough lake? Nope. Perhaps a poetic meditation on man in harmony with nature. Nada. A saga of an inspiring swim? A funny anecdote? Some swimming adventure? No. No. No!

No, what I find are posts about sagging breasts, women urinating in the middle of the road, and bad stories about bad sex.

Sigh!

crash said...

Sex on the beach a bad sex tip? Who speaks such nonsense!! Quite the contrary!
So I've been told. ;)

crash said...

Sex on the beach a bad sex tip? Who speaks such nonsense!! Quite the contrary!
So I've been told. ;)

rsm said...

Patriarch, you missed the romantic display of rose petals in the shape of a heart. I am guessing the artist does not read this blog and knows more good tips than bad.

Anonymous said...

Total waste of roses. If the buoy hits 60 today, I'm planning on trying out my new skin suit this evening at 6.

Showgirl said...

Encouraging public sandy sex (and I am NOT referring to Kahuna!) does not sound like a good tip to me! But then.... I've never tried it. Maybe tomorrow. :)

rsm said...

don't knock it until you try it Showgirl