Saturday, June 30, 2012

Crash's Birthday Sunday

Next Swims: Today Saturday 6/30 1PM, Sunday 1PM

Last Swim: Friday 6/29 6PM
Water Temp: 58
Waves: Small Chop
Water Clarity: Excellent
Crew: Kungfu, Matt, Brian, Nivens McTwist, Bo, Patriarch, Gumdrop, Cap'n, Crash, Showgirl

Since Friday evening was "skin or bust" I was forced to walk the plank sans wetsuit.  I've never swum in water that cold without a wetsuit, and I believe the same for Showgirl.  To celebrate this momentus achievement we indulged in a shot of Pitsch and a trip to the Pirate's Kitchen.

After tomorrow's (Sunday) swim please join us at the new Biergarten in Estabrook Park to celebrate Crash's birthday.  I believe it's your 19th, right Crash?

Note:  This morning I ended my sunrise run at Big Bay for a quick cool down plunge.  The water temp was 60, so it was an effective cool down.

No comments: