Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bad Hair Day

Next Swims: Thur 7/1 & Fri 7/2 - 5:45AM Klode

We are starting to think about plans for the holiday weekend. How about ideas for a longer swim or two? Klode to Big Bay, at least.

Last Swims:Tue & Wed 5:45AM
Water Temp: 56 Tue, 63 Wed
Waves: two foot rollers Tue, one foot Wed, but very choppy
Water Clarity: Still a bit murky and stirred up
Tue Crew: Cap'n, Diablo, David, Patriarch
Wed Crew: Cap'n, Diablo, Lane, Blondie, Patriarch

I'm not a pretty sight at 5:45AM, but I must have looked a bit rougher than usual this morning because they asked me if I was alright. I'm never alright at that hour, but this morning it was mostly just a bad hair day. Nothing that a cool refreshing plunge couldn't take of. I hate getting up so early, but after the swim, I'm always glad I did.

Let's try a longer swim again this weekend. What's a good time?

No comments: