Thursday, June 23, 2011

Good to be Back

Next Swims: 6:30PM Friday, tentatively 1PM Saturday & Sunday
Also: tonight (Thu) is the second in the Aquathon series at Lannon Quarry, Menomonee Park
http://www.racedayeventsllc.com/content/aquathon-series-milwaukee
Cap'n & me plan to do it skin

Last Swim: Thursday 6/23 6AM
Water Temp: 54
Waves: calm
Water Clarity: Very clear (surprisingly, after yesterday's storms)
Crew: Cap'n, David, Beth, Patriarch

It was good to be back after a week in Nashville. I can tell Cap'n missed me, he said I looked good in my new wetsuit. What a softie! The water felt colder than the 54 we measured from shore, so we did a relatively short quick swim to garage and back.

Here's a picture of my granddaughter Ava, which has nothing to do with swimming, but since I'm a Patriarch, I can blog what I want.


1 comment:

Showgirl said...

Lovely, lovely baby! Thank you for sharing.