Thursday, July 19, 2018

S I X T Y - S I X

Next Swims:  Monday-Friday 6am and 6pm

Last Swim: Thursday 07/19 6am
Water: 66.  SIXTY-SIX. S I X T Y  S I X
Waves: tiny swells
Clarity: cloudy
Crew: Mr. A, Forger, Laguna, Panini, Showgirl, Julie

Did I mention the water temperature was 66?

It was sunny, the water was pretty calm, and Panini is back. It was so great.

There was one non-swimming moment of note that left me wishing for a camera: in the back of Forgers van was a roll of toilet paper bundled together with a finisher's medal.

4 comments:

rsm said...

Panini is back???

Kahuna said...

Did she bring me an elephant?

Dragonfly Riffraff said...

We had a great swim Thursday evening with Itch, Kahuna, We'Taco, Lorraine (the Stickler), Magic Mike, Handyman Hank, North Shore Nancy, Super Hera and Drangonfly. Building swells with very short periods from one to the next, water was 68 or something like that - high - with even warmer pockets south away from the rocks. A fleeting few rain drops produced a rainbow - HH swam toward it looking for the pot of gold (which was over in Indiana or maybe Michigan but gave up "after a couple hundred yards."

Kahuna said...

Magic Mike reported last evening that he's went to 3 liquor stores to try to buy Killepitsch, with no luck. Grim news for the Kru. Life's a bitch, without the Pitsch.