Friday, August 2, 2013

Good to Be Back

Next Swims:  Sat 8/3 noon & Sun 8/4 noon

Last Swim:  Fri 8/2 6AM
Water Temp: 63
Waves:  Calm
Water Clarity: Excellent
Crew: Patriarch, Cap'n, Diablo, Gumdrop, Showgirl, Matt, Mr. Amazing, Geoffery, Jill, Laura and special guest Ingrid, Mr. Amazing's fiance
Suit/Skin Count: 5/5

I had a great canoe trip to the Boundary Waters, but it's also good to be back.  One of our campsites was less than a 100 yards from the Canadian side, so I swam across the border where I was hotly pursued by Dudley Do-Right of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (or maybe I imagined that part).

Cap'n seemed unusually chipper this morning, his mood buoyed I suspect by his takedown of James at the very end of last night's aquathon.

Also it was good to see Mr. Amazing visiting from Vegas, and meet his fiancé Ingrid.

2 comments:

erun said...

Going to swim tonight around 6pm with Greg (slip & slide) I think.

Moondaug said...

Going tomorrow (Sat.) @ 6 AM.