Today was our 5th skin swim in the last 7 days....truth be told, for those who swam skin this morning with a water temp of 63 today could have easily been our 7th skin swim day in a row. Judging from this weeks weather forecast our pleasant swim conditions should continue through the weekend and into next week. Perhaps by Sunday we'll have the entire crew swimming skin? :)
With the current pushing up from the south again today we swam southward. Kahuna, Ben and Steve made it down to Staircase and back. Patriarch, Diablo and I made it down to the south beach rock pile before turning back due to Diablo's time constraints. In all likelihood the water & weather conditions should be exceptional for another dip in the lake this evening. Unfortunately I most likely won't be able to make it (...unless we get some rain today....) but The Patriarch and Diablo are rumored to be in for the swim.