Friday, August 7, 2015

The Lovely Ladies of Klode Beach

Next Swims:  Saturday, August 8th 10AM, Sunday August 9th 1PM
I will attempt a Big Bay swim on Saturday if conditions are right (water 65+, not too wavy).  Matriarch has graciously agreed to provide shuttle service for me and anyone else who cares to join me on this 1.2 mile one way swim.  Or you can swim it two ways or just do our usual thing of an out and back whatever distance you choose.

Last Swims: Friday August 7th 6AM
Water Temp: 65
Waves: Calm
Water Clarity: Good
Crew: Showgirl, Scarface, Crash, Scooby, Forger, Kahuna, Diablo, Capt'n, Itch, Patriarch
Wetsuit/Skin: 1/9

Friday at lunchtime a bunch of people swam the USAT course at Discovery World, but I was not there, perhaps someone can provide a report?

The Lovely Ladies of Klode Beach.  Showgirl (top), Crash (left), Scarface (right), and my beloved Barbie.


No comments: