Monday, June 17, 2019

Klode Kru Productions: Itch rescues warm water Fairies

Next Swim:  TBD  (...please post comment if you plan to swim...)
Last Swim: Sunday June 16th @ noon
   Water Temp:  51 (Itch-o-Meter) / 48.8 (Macho-meter)
   Waves: 1-2ft rolling in every 3 seconds
   Clarity: cloudy nearshore / clear away from shore
   Crew:  Itch, Laguna with Shore Support from Ziggy, Mrs. Laguna, Lil' Laguna and Capt'n

Tired of reading about our Klode Kru adventures?  Check out the video highlights of Sunday's swim...


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Hello! I swam with the group last season - I joined later in the season. I have been waiting all this time to swim again with the group - I'm incredibly excited! However, it is too cold for me to swim without a wet suit. I am ready to jump in WHENEVER once that water is in the 60s! I didn't swim long enough with the group to be honored with a nickname :( so I hope that changes! In the meantime - my name is Leslie.

jamie said...

tonight's swim................58!

Cue spooky music.

Mr. Bubble said...

6:00 tonight. I brought my backpack to work.