Friday, June 8, 2018

Weekend Swims?

Next Swim:  ???

Last Swim:  Thursday June 7th 6PM
Water Temp:  I measured 60 on shore but I think it was cooler than that away from shore, mid to high 50s maybe.
Waves: One foot, choppy
Water Clairity: OK not great
Crew: Itch, Linda, Kahuna, Patriarch

I had posted a shipwreck swim 11AM Saturday at Atwater beach, to be followed by the Shorewood Men’s Club BBQ.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it, but it sounds like others will be there, if you are going I suggest leaving a comment so that others know.

I’m not sure about Sunday either, please comment if you have a time preference.

The forecast this weekend is not ideal.  Onshore winds mean warmer but choppier water.  And there is a possibility of some rain.  

5 comments:

Showgirl said...

I definitely plan to swim at Atwater, and then partake of the lovely Men's Club BBQ. Or at least the vegetarian parts of the BBQ.

11:00, meet at scenic overlook at the top of the hill.

Bring a sweatshirt for later. :\

text me if you need to, 414.331.8498

Moondaug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Showgirl said...

And I vote for a NOON swim tomorrow.

jamie said...

cu on the beach @ 11:oo. and another vote for noon sunday.

Patriarch said...

Ok let’s do noon Sunday