Friday, September 29, 2017

Drain the... hot water heater

Next Swims:
* Saturday & Sunday 2:00 PM

Last Swims:
  Friday 6:15 AM
  Water: 58-ish, clear, with a bit of a current out of the north
  Crew: Milkman, Showgirl

  Thursday 5:30 PM, no details

I was on the beach alone this morning, starting to talk myself out of getting in the cool water, when Milkman arrived.

And so we swam.  I continue to be delighted by the Big Tree, so that's where I went.  Milkman zoomed past me as usual, and then did the same on the return trip.  The sunrise, water, peaceful beach... were all lovely.

My water bill and gas bill will be soaring this month due to ridiculously long post-swim hot showers.

1 comment:

Wytosk said...

Thursday night was Patriarch, Itch, Drangonfly and Wetaco. 62 and it felt...warm? My coldest skin swim and either I've acclimated or entered late stage hpothermia because I FELT AMAZING! Also, lots of flies.