Monday, October 24, 2016

Try Again

Next Swims:  Tuesday Oct 25th 5:30PM

Non-Swim Report:
Water:  54 with 2-4 ft waves
Cold dark and windy so we'll try again tomorrow


jamie said...

hello, can't swim tonight, Itch shack needs some fixin. Hopefully Wednesday if weather isn't too horrible.

Patriarch said...

I can't make it either. Not sure who else might be coming. Wet Taco? And the forecast for tomorrow afternoon is dreadful. Cool windy rainy with 5-7 waves?? It might be Thursday before we can try again.

Wytosk said...

Hmm I should have checked before getting to Klode! I'm going to use my toemometer and see how it goes :)