Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Inspired by Diablo

Next Swim: Wednesday September 17th 6AM

Last Swim: Tuesday September 16th 6AM
Water Temp: 55
Waves: One foot rollers
Water Clarity: Crystal
Crew:  Gumdrop, Diablo, Mr. Anonymous, Patriarch
Wetsuit/Skin: 2/2

I emerged from 55 degree water into 44 degree air and was very close to calling it a season.  But then I went home, had some breakfast, opened up the paper and this is what I see:
I am trying to find a copy of this picture or a link to it, but I can't find it on the Journal website.  Can anyone else?
P.S.  Here's another cool picture, this one from Gumdrop.


1 comment:

Neo said...

Great picture of Diablo. He's really living up to his nickname with the headlines around his picture. Missing woman, woman killed, homicide, victims, etc. If I didn't know any better, I'd think the editor had something against him.