Wednesday, December 23, 2020

The Airing of the Grievances




Last swim: 3 PM 12/23/20 
Air temp:57 
Water temp:30's 
Crew-Itch, maybe others earlier.
Next swims: Not sure, but some have posted, but there will of course be a New Years Day Plunge (Stay tuned).

The warm December weather made it a good day to go to the beach, so I headed there after work, hoping to find others with the same idea. Alas, not so many did I find, perhaps because of the short days now. 

Today is Festivus day, which got me thinking, so, let The Airing of the Grievance commence! 

Capt-Wont swim a straight line, and doesn't wear an eye patch. 

Diablo-Won't introduce me to his sister. 

Mr. Anonymous-is a quick leaver. 

Showgirl -Doesn't invite me to after swim coffee and her bling is rather more scarce these days. 

Itch-doesn't post swim reports. 

Kahuna-fails to address blatantly flagrant abuses to the high watermark access for free peoples, and wears a boring kilt. 

Tarzana-wont let me drink my beer. 

Bigshow-Where!?!??!!?

Sir James-Doesn't share cool underwater demolition toys, and wears obscenely colored speedos. 

Patriarch-is to kind to complain about.

Handy Man Hank-Still has not made portable beach sauna. 

Perhaps now is a good time to start ruminating about New Year resolutions as you prepare for the New Years Plunge.   

4 comments:

Wytosk said...

Ha! Commence feats of strength!

Dragonfly Riffraff said...

Wow what an awesome list - envious of those who merited a mention. I think you should have numbered them and posted an even 12 to correspond to the 12 Days of Christmas!

Showgirl said...

This is awesome!

My new years resolution: Offend even more people in 2021!

And... return to bling!

Mr. Bubble said...

Like Dragonfly, I'm envious of those who merited a mention - she seems a lot more good natured about it though. It's a grievance for me!

Actually, my biggest grievance is other people's grievances, so maybe that makes me an infinite grievance loop, or at the very least, a double negative. I guess this is about as sensible as Magic Mike's discussion of the antonym for "bad ass" (Mike - won't you please tell me where you scored those mushrooms you consumed before writing that post?)