Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Sundown


Next Swims:
Thursday  @ 5:45 am with Magic Mike and 6 pm
Friday @ 5:30 pm, 
Saturday/Sunday @ Noon

Last Swim:
Wednesday, Sept. 18, at 6 pm
Water Temp:  Itch-o-meter 60.6, Atwater 58.5
Waves:  Strong and steady, 1-3 feet, irregular intervals
Clarity:  gunky close to the beach, 6/10 further out
Kru:   Itch, Patriarch, AA (artist previously know as Aaron), Itch,  Diablo, Liz, Mr. Anonymous, Mr. Bubble
Off Shore Support:  Moondaug, AA's son August


Pretty choppy conditions tonight.  I know I was going slower than usual - got ashore after sundown -last one out.  Much obliged for leaving me a shot of Pitsch, Itch. 

AA confessed to me that he's been to Klode 8 out of past 10 days, and that he's addicted.  I didn't have the heart to tell him - there is no treatment for this addiction.  But that's because no one who is addicted wants to be cured - no one is willing to even participate in a research study. 

No comments: