Thursday, May 24, 2018

Memorial Day Weekend Swim Plans

Memorial Day Weekend Swims:
Saturday May 26th, 1PM
Sunday & Mon, TBD, open to suggestions

Imagine my excitement when I receive this pic from Itch.
Then imagine my disappointment when he texts me a little while later to tell me it was a mistake.  His apology:  “Sorry, but dashed hopes are par for the course....... our bread and butter.”  I hate to admit it but he may be right.  Going to the beach this early in the season with the expectation of warm (or at least bearable) water temp is setting yourself up for disappointment.  Nevertheless the lure of the lake is irresistible.  See you on the beach!

4 comments:

Mr. Bubble said...

That must have been the air temperature!

Rick from Boston said...

I just swam at Atwater, and I'd say it was well above 50.
-Rick

Showgirl said...

Panini and I are swimming today, Friday, at 5PM. Can't wait to swim in that 60 degree water. Hope to see you all there.

Dragonfly Riffraff said...

Who is missing their Blueseventy swim socks?