Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Naked, Almost

Perhaps I used an unfortunate choice of words in my last post.  It might have been misinterpreted to say we were swimming nude, when all I meant was that we'd be swimming without wetsuits.  We wouldn't even THINK of skinny dipping at Klode, I imagine those sensitive Whitefish Bay ladies would probably faint at the sight of naked dripping ripped studs like the Cap'n and me.

So speedo clad Cap'n and me (and Robin in a wetsuit) swam 25 minutes in turbulent but clear water.  It was quite challenging, but we had no problem staying warm.  I think the water temp is in the high 60s, maybe even 70 in pockets.  It was fantastic to finally swim sans wetsuit.  Hopefully we can do it again tomorrow morning.

Next swim: Klode at 6:30Am Wed

The Patriarch

No comments: