Monday, October 9, 2017

The Diehards Keep Swimming

Next Swims:
* Monday 10/9 5:30PM
* Tuesday 10/10 5:30PM

Last Swims:  I wasn’t at the beach Monday morning or Sunday afternoon so I have no report for those swims.

Saturday 1PM
Water: 50 with 1-2 foot swells
Crew: Itch, Drangonfly, Moondawg, Magic Mike, Panini

Friday 5:30PM
water: 53 with 1 foot waves
Crew: Itch, Magic Mike, Drangonfly, Handyman Hank

I’m just going day by day now hoping for water temps above 50, my personal limit.  But I’m a wimp, a few die yards keep going: Itch, Diablo, Mike, Showgirl, Drangonfly, Moondawg etc.  

1 comment:

Wytosk said...

Sunday was 49, with chop feom the south. Itch, Diablo, Drangonfly, Magic Mike, Amelia, Synchro, and Wet Taco, who is also a diehard yet oft-omitted. Whatever. Shore support by Handyman Hank. It was really beautiful. Hoping for at least a few more days in (upper) 50's myself. Frozen eyeball pain has no cure.