Thursday, October 1, 2020

A Pictorial Tale of Two Swims

Next Swims:
        Mon-Fri 6:30 am and 5pm  <--NEW TIME
        Saturday, Sunday 8 am and Noon

Last Swim: Thursday 6:30 AM and Wednesday 5pm
Water Temp: 43.8
Air Temp: 50's, and cool
Clarity: crystal
Waves: flat as glass
Kru:  Dragonfly, Showgirl

The details of the amazing Wednesday PM Double Rainbow Swim are in yesterday's comments, and here are a few photos: 

Rainbow pics courtesy of TattooLady





 
The Thursday morning swim went as many do.  Notably, impressively, Dragonfly showed crazy badass-ery by doing a 200 yard skin swim in the 43 degree water.  I swam to the garage in full neoprene.

There was a brief burst of red on the horizon during the swim, but no true sunrise. The clouds stepped up and created their own drama.

Morning photo credit: Dragonfly









3 comments:

Dragonfly Riffraff said...

I would be wearing my new wetsuit that I invested in this Spring but still don't have full use of my left elbow after my running crash.

Dragonfly Riffraff said...

And it takes 2 working elbows to get in to a wetsuit!

Luna Laguna said...

Friday night Kru: Itch, Brick, Mr. Anonymous, Diablo and myself. Synchro on shore support. Water temp 47 degrees.