Friday, July 9, 2021

Good Swim Good Time Bubbles

Last swim: 5pm
Next swim: 8am and 12 pm tomorrow
Water temp:67
Air temp: Mid 60s
Swell: Nice one footers with significant wind chop
Clarity: Some clear some cloudy spots
Crew: Itch, Rosy, Mr. Bubbles, Chris, Synchro, Moondaug, Stickler, 2 tri lasses that started as we were finishing

A very enjoyable swim was had by all, best swim of the season.  Except that no one had Killepitsch to toast afterwards. Hopefully this situation of a lack of fresh provisions does not last long. 


So, a Lewbowski-ite walks up to us after swim, in the parking lot, and declares that he doesn't mean to offend, but simply must say that he has bathed with Mr. Bubbles. Preposterous I think at first. Bubbles comments that he's seen his fair share of psychotics. But then I wonder how did he know Mr. Bubbles name? As I side eye Bubbles I observe he is wearing a Mr. Bubbles shirt. Ahh, that explains it- or does it? What could this mans motivation possibly be I wonder? So I get home and I Google Mr. Bubbles, and I find a multitude of people that make the same claim, and apparently find it quite enjoyable, and very affordable.



Well, I'm not one to judge, but apparently a good time can be had with Mr. Bubbles and its much cheaper than the going rate for swimming with Patriarch ($100).  


Addendum; Mr. Bubbles is certainly no misogynist.







3 comments:

Mr. Bubble said...

ROFL - this is a much better post than I would have done. Although, I might have laid off on the misogynistic content (appreciated it all the same). Also, Lebowski-ite is the perfect description - I would have never thought of that.

As I said yesterday, it was really smooth how you got Stickler to suggest that I should make this post. I actually might have if she hadn't outed you as the suggester. Just goes to show the power of one of the inviolable laws of organizational behavior - "He who suggests a good idea gets to implement it"

queenofcurryland said...

Moondaug writes some good blogs...his hit rate could use improvement though!

Moondaug said...

Thanks!