Saturday, December 28, 2019

Polar Plunge @ Klode on Wednesday?

Next Swim:  New Year's Day?

Ms. Northshore Nancy sent a few of us a PM saying:
Panini and I were discussing a potential polar plunge at Klode on New Years Day. Would you post to the blog and see if there is any interest.

Please post a comment if you're interested and when you could make it.

btw - found this website for surf forecasts. Includes current water temp but doesn't show trends. It says current water temp is 40, which is average temp this time of year.

9 comments:

Showgirl said...

I'm in! I will be there at whatever time the group decides. (9:00?) I am not 100% committing to jumping in the water. :) Last year (?) there were gale force winds+waves. Drangonfly, Patriarch and I huddled on the beach and then retreated to the parking lot for refreshments.

Moondaug said...

Yep, still keeping the streak alive.

Moondaug said...

Usually some of the locals show up around noon.

Dragonfly Riffraff said...

I am in. Flexible time wise.

Wytosk said...

Nooner? Allow any potential warming to occur? Plus I'm lazy.

Mr. Bubble said...

Noon sounds best to me.

Tattoo Lady said...

Oof. I'll come watch from the beach!

Halloran said...

Always good to do this sort of thing in a crowd. Noon.

Mr. Bubble said...

I'll have to miss it. Had to take a quick trip out of town to help out a family member.